Buy a Property in Almería
YOUR NEW START BEGINS TODAY
We offer you a Comprehensive Personalised Service to find the perfect Property for you and that the process is as straightforward as possible.
Why choose CASAS almeria?
Tell us what your needs are and what your budget is and we will make a selection of all the properties that meet your criteria
We will show you all the selected properties, as well as the different areas so that in this way it is easier for you to find your ideal property
After an offer is accepted on your chosen property a deposit of 3,000 Euros is made to secure the purchase
We organise the drafting of the sales contract (which will be bilingual in the event that the citizens are from another country). The contract will be previously reviewed by the parties. At this time a payment of 10% of the price is made and a date is set for the signing of the deeds
We organise with the Notary, the property deeds. At that moment the payment is completed and the keys are handed over. We also help you throughout the process (Registration of the deeds, payment of taxes, change of ownership of utilities ...)
Our work does not end with the sale of the property. We are at your disposal for your future needs and our Legal Department offers you a wide variety of services
Documentation Required for Purchasing a Property
- DNI and in case of foreign citizens a Valid passport and NIE (Foreigner Identification Number) or Resident Card.
- Bank account preferably in Spain although payments from European accounts are accepted.
At CASAS almería, we help you both with the opening of a bank account and the process of the NIE (Foreigners Identification Number) (Legal Services)
If you have to transfer money from a foreign country to your account in Spain or vice versa, do not do not hesitate to contact us as we will put you in contact with the best money exchange companies.
Associated Charges With the Purchase of a Property
- Notary fees.
- Registration and conveyance.
- In the case of being a second-hand home, there is a house purchase tax 8% of the notarized value.
- In the case of a New Construction (New Construction), VAT of 10% and an additional 1.5% for legal documentation.
- If a mortgage is required for the purchase, in addition there would be some small financial expenses, Notary, Registry and Taxes.
In CASAS almería if required, we can arrange everything related to Registration of the Property, taxes and if you need a Mortgage we also help with the process.
DO YOU WISH TO BUY A PROPERTY?
If you want more information, if you have any doubts or questions, please, don't hesitate to contact us, we will happy to help you.