Which Agent do you choose?
......………………Yes, we are biased!
Picking the Right Agent
No 1 Pick an Independent agent to assist you
- Make sure they are not directly associated with the Builder or Developer
- Do they offer independent advice?
No 2 Gather as much information as you can, getting basic details of those properties for sale
- Do they have a wide selection of properties?
- Does the person you are talking to tell you about other properties around the area you are interested in?
No 3 Discuss with your chosen agent exactly what you are looking for and find out about inspection visits
- Do they tailor the visit to your own personal needs or are you just taken around in a group?
- Small holiday home or retirement mansion - you deserve personal one-to-one assistance throughout - do they give it to you?
No 4 Does the company offer a full after sales service to assist you with your ongoing life in Spain?
No 5 Do you have confidence that this agent will represent and fully support you during this purchase rather than push particular properties?
Do they have a friendly approach and do they listen to you?
We Do !
So you've picked your Independent agent.......now for the fun bit - Choosing your new Home
Want the Best Exchange Rate?
Current Exchange Rate
our recommended currency service
Save money when buying your new home in Spain
(or in fact any major purchase in a foreign currency)
click on logo to visit Moneycorp website
or Click HERE to open a trading facility online
Cortijo/Country House in Huercal-Overa, Almería
Apartment in Huercal-Overa, Almería
Villa in Zurgena, Almería
Townhouse in Huercal-Overa, Almería